Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yesterday...

...Was good.
We started off with a warm up that really gets the blood going.
Rowing 500 meters and keeping it under 2:00 minutes.
DEAD LIFTS
Directly went into technique on dead lifts. Moving forward with this i will always use strict technique. I have to promise myself this. I have a trainer investing her time and knowledge into me and my journey and i must stay to to myself and her efforts.
PRESSES
Technique and light weights.
Cheating presses technique and light weights

From my time in the gym i am very aware of the basic movements but never performed most of them. And the ones i did perform were never correct. This is changing.

Sit ups will be incorporated into all of my workouts (hopefully).

WORKOUT
12 Jumping pull ups
12 sits ups
12 cheat presses
12 box jumps
12 box jumps
12 presses
12 situps
12 jumping pull ups

Good enough.
Apparently i am getting my ass kicked on Friday.
I am still jacked and ready to fly with this.

Eating really well. I cheated today though-beer and some icecream.
But i am finding i am hungry and cannot fill my hole.

I will go over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment