The workout consisted of:
2X5
Hang Clean
Press
Front Squat
2 X 5
kettle bell swing
burpies
5 lunges
It felt great. I actually could function and hold a conversation relatively smoothly after. I was pretty spent none the less but feeling fantastic.
Went out for supper that night and replenished what i lost that day. I didnt eat muchduring the day so i was definitely feeling the effects of that.
Saturdays work out was to be 5 k Run. Running is not my thing. I really wanted to be active so i committed to a run at home. Since i was sore and had a little conjestoin i mapped out a 2.5k run. I did that at 10am which set me off really nicely for the day.
I will be there today and it looks like this...
Squat 3×5 (add 5lbs to last workout)
Press 3×5 (add 5lbs to last workout)
7 rounds for time of:
3 Power Cleans 185 lbs
5 Handstand Push Ups
7 Pull Ups (Chest To Bar)
Throughout the day when i had short moments I was looking through some crossfit videos. These guys/girls are monsters.
I want to be a monster!
enjoy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXVGYx1gcRw
No comments:
Post a Comment