I used to stand in the line at Safeway and all i would think about is golf and my golf swing. It would be pretty typical of me to get caught with out even knowing it practicing my back swing or checking my grip on a banana.
BUT now i find myself squatting down to look at something when i could easily see it from an upright position, and i as i squat i am thinking of my squat and how good it feels...are my feet in the right position, are my knees over my shins....etc.
This shit is on my mind.
It becomes frustrating however when i think about the things i dont know. I want to become more technical. I have always just powered things up. Being more technical will be more conducive to less injury and greater results.
Power cleaning 155# is much easier when done correctly.
I have however had quite a few "AHA" moments in the past couple of weeks.
Actually the one thing that is constant with Crossfit IS results.
When i see a high bar somewhere i feel like hopping up on it and doing some kips or pull ups. I have even concocted an idea do cement in a chin up bar in my back yard. I want to learn all this. But its frustrating.
FIGHT GONE BAD - today. the wall balls are going to kill me...as much as i will kill this.
I will write about this one tomorrow or later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment