Today...I KIPPED.
Man that felt awesome. This is probably the first moment when i have done something totally foreign to me that is a part of this Crossfit training. Other than kettlebells, Olympic movements, and otters. But KIPPING was one thing that i never even knew existed.
I can do 5-7 strict pull ups so i figured now was the time to learn this. It took two work outs but - done.
I have not been posting on here lately as i have been on holidays and really just finding no time to sit and type for a few minutes, nor did i really have the desire to.
I am feeling really good. Looking good. And very excited to keep this up.
I go for a CT scan on Monday just to rule out any abnormalities and confirm that my loss of field vision is due to exertion. And to confirm it is just a migraine.
My knee that i had surgery on (fuck 20 years ago) is acting up after i do squats too. I am keeping a close eye on that one too.
But other than that i am feeling the strongest that i ever have in my life. I am harbouring extreme amounts of confidence.
It is just a really good thing.
Well gotta go see what Anna is into upstairs...she is a little too quiet for my liking right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment