So yesterday on my way to my 4th birthday party in 6 days for one of my daughters 4 little germbag friends i passed over about 2 rabbit holes. And down the first hole i saw a fucking family of rodent type rabbits holding up a sign that read "Baseline 4:59".
The second hole the twerps were enticing me in with chanting "360 pound deadlift" over and over to the tune of Gary Glitter's Rock and Roll.
Well this actually did not happen but had to use some sort of analogy to indicate that i know the importance of diet relative to my performance during my WOD's.
Not only does my diet affect WOD's but it sure translates into my daily life. And how i think and act towards people.
I really enjoy eating my version of a bastardized version of Paleo. It just makes so much sense to me. I do not think i Will be 100% paleo due to the willingness or even my goals. But just by practicing what i have adopted with nutrition so far has greatly increased my quality of life.
I am close to those rabbit holes...i peak down them every once and a while. Maybe one day i will experiment thus.
I love my nuts. I love my meat. I love everything that grows under my feet. <----super gay!

ROFL. Good post man!
ReplyDeleteHA! thanks B. I seemed to have gotten back to some better eating this weekend. i think i may want to get some of that fish oil too.
ReplyDelete