How much has my life changed? Well i can tell you 7 months ago i would never ever dream of making chicken livers and onions for a night time snack.
No sir...it would have been a glass of pepsi, chips, a peanut butter sandwich.
I will look for some pics of myself exactly a year ago and post. I look like i was on my way to some serious problems.
I was on the path that my father is on. And my Dido died much too young. My jeans are vulnerable and volatile.
I eat my liver and onions and feel the changes and feel the health.
Breakfast today was that ------------------------------------->
Mandy said:
ReplyDeleteI'm not at the liver and onions state yet. Maybe one day.
Your breakfast looks delish though!!
And just in case no one has told you lately... You are looking fiiiiiiine. :)
I am proud of you.
ReplyDelete:-)
Ps. No liver for me! But bring on the onions!
Don't worry chris, I'll share a liver lunch with you anytime....and yes you are looking good these days...hope your gaydar is not going off!
ReplyDeleteGood for you Chris! I have vulnerable genes as well so I hear you. For me this is about avoiding some nasty hereditary possibilities. Never thought of chicken liver and onions as a night time snack but have to say it sounds good!
ReplyDeleteooh I have lamb liver in my freezer forever..can't bring myself to do it...you may have inspired me :)
ReplyDeleteYour cooking has been amazing... your hard work and dedication has been beneficial in many aspects of your life. Positive change :)
ReplyDelete