I made it this morning by 8:00. Had a bowl of oatmeal and a couple cups of coffee. Feeling pretty pumped for today. Getting there at 8 allows me a good warm up and time to cool down just after the workout.
Warm up #1 with jumping pull ups.
Single leg squat 5×3 - 16" box.
10 rounds for time of:
3 Box jump 34 - I did the 20" box. I could not get decent footing on the 34"
6 Ring Dips
9 Knees to Elbows
The ring dips killed me. First time for RING dips. I can crunch out quite a few bar dips but now i think those are useless. So my ring dips were done with a 12" box. Still they were hellions. Such a beutiful header but such a nasty thing.
My time for 10 rounds 10 mins 20 seconds.
I am feeling good
looking forward to some strength training
my sit ups are getting stronger an hopefully my endurance is getting there too.
Next week - week two. But first i will go in tomorrow and that will do me for the weekend.
On the weekend i will more than likely be working on my running. 5k maybe?
No comments:
Post a Comment