I don't get so gassed that i cannot function. I get exhausted to the point that my body has done what it can with what i got. I guess my metabolic system is getting conditioned (?). Something is happening this is for sure.
My fist couple of weeks i was REALLY tired all of the time and always hungry. Maybe as much as i thought i was eating well i was not eating the correct things. So the past few days i have been in taking more carbs after the workouts and it seems to be working. I still crave the junk at times. I looove McDonald's but am not missing it at all. To fix my cravings i have a cadbury milk chocolate bar up in a hiding place. I grab 3 or 4 squares of it and a huge glass of milk and it seems to do the trick.
Yesterdays work out was a blast. I was looking forward to it.
Went over PUSH JERKS which i really like because my shoulders are very strong for me. So once i am conditioned they will be one of my stronger lifts which will help with my endurance for any metcon.
WOD:
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
Hang Power Clean @ 135# - love these. But i think i did #95
Pull Ups - jump pull ups off a 25# plate.
I tend to lose count on these workouts. Which is not good. I need to work on that. So with saying that i may have missed my 8 set round so after thinking about it through 7,6,5 i did a nother 7.
time 10 mins 20 sec.
My forearms are FUCKED today. On the way home i could barely bring my raspberries to my mouth.
Feeling like i need a rest.
Feeling great.
Looking more toned, losing my gut.
Feeling excited about next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment