Dead lift 7 heavy sets of 2 reps. Looking for technical *excellence*. Post percentage of body weight of your successful reps to the board.
e.g. At body weight 175, lifting 350 pounds is 200%. If I lift 350 for all 7 sets then my score is: 200+200+200+200+200+200+200 = 1400. Goal is highest amount of points you can achieve. Poor form is a failed set (a zero).
Is 400# unrealistic? Maybe in 6 months. This means i have to work on everything else just as hard.
I think all of that squatting helped out among other things.
It is amazing what you can do when you have the technique. I believe my DL technique is solid - i believe this because other wise i cold not have jacked on 320#.
On that last one all i can see in my mind was my feet driving through the gym floor as if they were going to burst through the concrete. That alone focused me on the lift and everything else came into line.
Next - is my muscle up. I will be doing one by the end of September.
Still going strong. My eating is great - could always be better as with everything else. Confidence is on an all time high. I am strong. I am pumped.
No comments:
Post a Comment