Today's WOD could have been much better. I had a really bad eating weekend. Really..i did not eat the right things at the right times. I was just sustaining life. And really sustaining my conditioning. I felt weak and really sick during this workout.
I failed on many reps. Even though it was a GRINDER i just "Grinded" to finish. I could not wait to finish this one.
Started out on the 16" box.
Ended up on the 24"
Did maybe 10 head to ab mat HSPU.
The other 15 all i could think "only if my hair was longer"
GHD situps did 15 right down 5 vertical and the last 5 down-so that was not too bad.
Burpies around the 8 - 10 mark i realized i was just standing up and clapping my hands really gay-lee...yes gay-lee. That is when you do a burpee really gay.
Box jumps were hard and i was feeling very nauseous. Dizzy and tingly.
I failed. I did not feel like a failure but i failed at one point or another in each set. I just was not feeling it. Thems just the facts and i have to write it down.
I have to start finding time to practise my muscle ups. I have 30 days to do so.
The major component of today was what i did not eat over the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment