Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blew this WOD?

Today's WOD:

On the minute every minute for 30 minutes:

5 Pullups
10 Push ups
15 squats

21 rounds and this is how it broke down:
First 7 rounds RX'd.
Sat out 8,9 and 10.
I did not fail on 8 i just sat it out more or less failing on not attempting it.
Next 3 were scaled down 3/7/9
Round 13 ,14,15, were the 3 that were scaled with knee to floor push ups.
Sat out 16, 17, and 18.
RX'd 19 20 and 21 with knee to floor push ups.

Not too sure if this was the way it was supposed to go. but in the grand scheme of things i did the appropriate rounds relative to my rest periods.

I have been eating pretty good lately. Following what i know about Paleo or even just the general meat, nuts, vegies, no sugar, low salt...kind of rule. But honestly i am getting pretty board with it. I need to really think about how i want to approach my diet. I know i have to approach it but what direction will i take?
Eating how i have been for the past few months has been really paying off so i really need to manifest those practices into more of a variety and convenient form.

I owe it to myself to consume my life properly if i am going to perform these WOD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment