Friday, September 25, 2009

Master Angler

So i have been vacant on this blog over the past week or two. School started up so i am just buzzing...kind of making up for a slow - but restful - summer.

The inclusion of Xfit in my life has yielded many many great positive effects on a wide range of aspects in my day to day and my future. I am carrying around this confidence that allows me to deal with crisis head on. Well actually deal with things period.

This is one of my greatest hurdles. Is dealing with things as they come or in fact dealing with them at all. It seems when i am in a safe environment i think of all the difficult areas i need to address, but when it comes down to doing them i never do. It is easier (for the moment) to walk away and "deal with it later".

The pain and effort that i go through during my WOD's does not even compare to these certain crisis. So really...i rely on my weaker moments at CFW and really think of how i got through them and use that as a catalyst to help me through my "weaker" moments from day to day.

Since starting the fish oil two or so weeks ago i have been a lot more sharper and alert. Especially when i am with clients. And it is showing. Sales are going great...relationships are developing to different levels.

My family has benefited from the effects of this training too. I am sure we all eat better...Emma even asks if certain foods have protein or not. It is beautiful. We go to the YMCA and i am not concerned with the mele around me but just the kids and my wife.

Fantastic <---- i recommend saying that work at least 5 times a day.

2 comments:

  1. Chris...
    I was thinking about your elbows this weekend and realized that you've probably got excessively tight triceps. Next time I see you, let me show you a basic stretch to use. I think this should clean you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot remember the last time i have stretched or "loosened" up my tri's. MAYBE grade 9.
    I will go over what the doc and I came up with the other day too.

    ReplyDelete