Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Forced Rest

Hurt back really really badly this past Saturday. Couldn't walk for 2 days after. Today after seeing Dr. Rob a couple of times i can actually put on my shoes and see the light at the end of this painful tunnel.

I am not supposed to do anything until Saturday. I need CFW back!

3 comments:

  1. Howz the back? I've been away this week with a "throat thing" so I'm missing the box big time as well! Hope I can make it in next week a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey John...thanks for the comment. My back is OK. Not great..but just OK. Good enough to get in to CFW and do most WOD's with the odd one scaled.
    CFW has been kicking my ass lately. I have been (as always) going balls out and after every WOD i find myself just gassed and quivering on the floor. Its a great thing.
    Hope to see you around - always cool worknig out with you.
    see you soon and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that your 500M time I saw on the board yesterday 1:36 I think??

    I was going for 1 1:39 ended up with a 1:41 something; lungs just gave out.

    Have a Great Christmas and see u at the box!

    ReplyDelete