Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Will.

I am still here. Still dealing with my back. I am just getting annoyed at the situation already. It has always been a problem area for me. I sprained it when i was 15 or 16 - throw in a few car accidents - some other sport injuries - 5 years at UPS - no sit ups for almost 12 years - yadda yadda - its fucked.

Crossfit has been a struggle lately. Frustrating that i worked so hard to get to a point where i could pretty much RX any workout and perform reasonably well and even crunch out some good enough times to talk about - now i am looking at scaling areas that i worked so hard to be stronger and more efficent.

Well i guess we will see what the next couple of weeks brings.
I will be submersing myself in 4 areas in the next 6 months.
1. Family
2. Crossfit/Diet
3. Work
4. Finances
These things have been keeping me up at night, they have been on my mind constantly. But not one thing gets my 100% this is why i need to pick these things and drive at them full force and commit to being a better dad/husband/brother/son/friend, crossfiter with solid nutritional and wellness principals, sell more and do my job as a professional on a constant high level, manage my income relative to what i need and want.
Since these items have been lacking in the sense i am not behind them all the way - i need this foundation to build a better me.
It is ironic that i am posting this 2 days before the new year...but that was not intentional - i will never base my worth on a day of the week.

I will be worth more. I will prosper. I will lift more. I will be what i want to be. I will be what i am supposed to be.


PS.
RIP - Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris, I can totally sympathize. I have been battling shoulder injuries for about a year now. I feel like I make two steps forward and take one step back again. Hang in there, we are on the right track to getting better and we will make it.

    ReplyDelete