Thursday, January 14, 2010

C'est si Bon


Dear little bundles of goodness. Where have you been all of my days and nights. Oh how i longed for you. I have never met you before but always knew you in my thoughts.

Bless you for coming into my life my dearest little breakfast muffins.

3 comments:

  1. They were so delicious, next time you can save me more than one... love it when you cook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris I'm coming over for breaky tomorrow for sure lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. D...I will make a dozen this aft. But that pan still has to be washed first :)

    J...I would have missed you today...slept in until 9:30 (unheard of for me). So you would have had to make something for our whole family.
    That would have been great...waking up to you making me breakfast and i didndt even have to buy you any drinks lastnight lol.

    ReplyDelete