Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 1 CFW Real Food Challenge

One week into the CFW food challenge. I knew that i was going to participate. But i did not know in what capacity. This was new territory for me. Although since starting CF i have totally changed my eating habits this wold prove to be another significant change.
I have evolved in the kitchen. It ends up being a lot of fun researching on what is real and was is acceptable for this challenge. And the fact that our meals are public really keeps this real.
Posting meals to comments on the CFW site is as essential as a shopping list. It is great to see how so many people are on board with this and have become so passionate about this one goal. It is very powerful.
Looking back before this challenge started. I claimed i could never eat paleo day in and day out. But really only a skinned down version of it as i have been for the past 4 or so months.
this is also proving to be changing. I am having a blast in the kitchen on a Sunday night, grocery shopping every other day for fresh real food. And of course dreaming of cauliflower.

My WOD's have been pretty good lately. I am finding that i am not only keeping up to my good performances but actually blowing previous performances away. Sometimes the time or weight does not reflect that. But i am More aware of technique and the grand scheme of things when doing a WOD.
Generally i know my limits as they are tested every single time i am in that crazy BOX. I rarely if ever complain to myself about my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment